CORE VALUE PROGRAM
URG DOWNLOADS CURRENT CORE PRICES FROM MULTIPLE CORE COMPANIES DIRECTLY INTO YOUR YARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
YOUR SALES STAFF WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY PROMPTED AT THE TIME OF SALE TO CHARGE THE HIGHEST CORE PRICE – MAXIMIZING YOUR PROFITS.
CUSTARD CORE SUPPLY
Criteria for Selling Engine Cores:
- Pricing is delivered to Custard Core Supply, Dallas, TX
- All engines will be checked in and identified with Mfg. ID and castings and during inspections. Any discrepancies or damages will be considered in pricing changes.
- Any damaged or unlisted engines will be paid at scrap price upon arrival.
- All cores must be complete, including block, cranks, rods, pistons, cams, cylinder heads, valve train and components.
- All cores must rotate 360 degrees, no holes in blocks, broken ears, damaged heads, etc.
- Deductions may apply to missing components necessary for remanufacture, such as oil pans, front covers, valve covers and other internal parts reclaimed.
- Please consider high value core when packing boxes. CCS will not be reponsible for damage to machined surfaces in transit.
See KB Cores Purchasing Guidelines:
- Prices are delivered to KB Cores.
- Prices are good for 15 days from the date the item was added to the load.
- All engines and transmission cores are subject to KB Cores inspection and demand. Prices and demand are subject to change at any time.
- Offering to sell 10 or more cores of the same Hollander Interchange # or series requires pre-approval from KB Cores.
- We will accept full trailers or individual Gaylord boxes/pallets. There is no minimum required.
- KB Cores can assist with finding a freight carrier or LTL if needed.
- If KB Cores hires the carrier, the actual cost will be deducted from payment.