Free online panel discussion hosted by The Claims Bridge International and moderated by VeriFacts Automotive
The Claims Bridge International announced it will be hosting an online panel discussion on Thursday, May 28, at 3 pm EST, titled “Is COVID-19 Driving Claims Innovation?” During the free webinar, international insurance experts from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and European Union will share their insights about the future of the claims industry as a result of the COVID-19 health crisis.
The discussion will be moderated by Fred Iantorno, vice-president, IoT, VeriFacts Automotive, LLC. Panelists include David McDonald, president international, The Claims Bridge International; Stuart Blake, president APAC, The Claims Bridge International; Chris Ashworth, AVP, Enterprise Holdings; and Peter McAninch, director of engineering, AGL.
“As the world adjusts to the COVID-19 health crisis, never has the need for a strong and agile insurance industry been more relevant,” said Blake. “Social distancing is creating a new standard for the way businesses are run and changes in global policies and general uncertainties make even traditional claim settlements a challenge.”
Established in the United States in 2019, The Claims Bridge International is an insurtech company specializing in hail claims management. It is a subsidiary of The Bridge International and was formed by Blake, McDonald and Jerry Volquardsen to enhance the customer experience and reduce costs.
Blake said the team is working to improve the way insurance companies handle automotive hail claims through innovative technology and processes.
“We invited insurance experts to discuss the importance of identifying and mitigating risks and how traditional claims settlements will change as a result of COVID-19,” he said.
Discussion topics will include:
- Catastrophic hail claims management in 2020
- Tactics for identifying and mitigating risks
- Managing claims in a post-COVID-19 world
- Major trends for insurers
- Utilizing digital technologies during the claims lifecycle
- The reality around digital estimation
- Changing surrounding supplier engagement across different markets
Over the last year, The Claims Bridge International team has worked together to reimagine catastrophic auto hail claims and find a better way of handling events for insurance clients, reinsurers, brokers and their customers. Blake said the goal is to deliver a better customer and broker/agent experience.
“This is achieved by separating the auto hail event from insurers’ conventional claims and other storm claims,” he said. “With our unique, digitally-led claims handling solution, we are able to free up insurers’ valuable sources by leveraging our dedicated team and extensive national repair network.”
Part of the platform includes a claims handling contact center that can scale rapidly and manage multi-channel communications across the entire customer journey.
The Claims Bridge International platform consists of five modules:
- Pre-event warning messaging and help desk. Using weather data and predictive analytics, Blake said customers and agents can be notified of any potential hail events.
- Multi-channel, First Notice of Loss (FNOL) service where customers can file a claim by phone, email, webchat or a self-service online portal.
- Advanced Smart Triage process and estimation to help determine the most efficient and effective claims path, whether this be Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), conventional, a combination of both or potential total loss. Blake said the proprietary system maximizes the number of repairs allocated to the PDR channel and minimizes leakage to conventional repairs.
- A national network of more than 1,300 PDR repairers and body shops
- Settlement process where customers and repairers have the ability to rate one another
“By applying the advanced triage methodology, optimizing automated/virtual assessments and PDR technology, hail claims handling and repair costs can be reduced by up to 40 percent,” said Blake.
To register for the webinar, visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WXDdrS5ZRwKL8kigg9F0oQ.
For more information about The Claims Bridge International, visit: www.theclaimsbridge.com.