Everything we do can be summed up in our USP business slogan, “We get you more customers like your best customers and we make your phones ring!” Since 1982, Mike French and Company has offered over 500,000 different promotional products, graphic design, all kinds of printing, direct mail services (lists and fulfillment), and publishes the “Auto Recycler’s ToolBox Magazine”, an industry trade magazine for automotive recyclers in North America, specializing in being “a trade show in print®”. A hard copy is mailed free to recyclers in the USA and Canada and an electronic version is blasted around the world to an opt-in email list.
Mike French & Company has three divisions:
1) Direct mail, 2) Graphic Design & Printing, and 3) The ToolBox Magazine.
Direct Mail Marketing – Mike French & Company, Inc. is your GO-TO-PLACE FOR COMPLETE DIRECT MAIL (TM), specializing in automotive recyclers, but also doing direct mail projects for many different companies, large and small.
- We make it easy for you! Whether you need small or jumbo size postcards, single or multiple-page flyers or brochures, booklets or magazines of all sizes, your marketing campaign can be as easy as picking a design or idea from our many samples, or you can give us your own ideas to develop. Whether simple or complex, we will see that the final product is done right. We help you in every step of the process, from getting you the right mail list, the graphic design about your products and services, printing and mail fulfillment (addressing it and dropping it into the mail).
- Mailing lists – We have access to all major national mail list databases and can get you any mail list you need to make sure you have the right list to mail to. We can even use your own customer list, merge it into any new list and remove the duplicates, so you will end up with a combined list of both your existing customers as well as your new prospects.
- Complete mail fulfillment – We can address and mail your direct mail piece from here. It can go directly into the mail as soon as it’s printed saving you time and money. Bulk mail is processed according to the latest postal regulations using state of the art technology and equipment.
What our customers say about using direct mail
- JC Cahill, New England Auto Recyclers, MA, “We’ve been using Mike French & Co, Inc for direct mail marketing since I started up NEATR and we have been consistently growing at double digit each year!”
- Darryl Carman, Lentini Auto Salvage, NJ, “I got 7 coupons back yesterday. Direct mail does work for getting new customers and stirring up old ones, too!
- Ron Sturgeon, RDS, “Mike is still helping me promote business as diverse as exotic car rental, self-storage, beauty salons, and business consulting. He even published my first seven books.”
Graphic Design & Printing – If you need something designed such as a logo, a flyer, a post card, or anything else, you can send us a rough sketch or tell us your idea and we will have our graphic design department create it and send you proofs to approve or to make corrections to until you are completely satisfied with the final design. Do you need ideas? You can choose a design or idea from our many samples found at our website: www.mikefrench.com. No matter what you need printed, large or small, simple or complex, we can print it for you fast! If you have designed something yourself, or if you have a print file from another designer you need to get printed, send us the file and we will get you a fast print quote. We print business cards, brochures, flyers, handouts, labels, note pads, posters, sticky notes, door hangers, books & booklets, magazines and MUCH MORE!
Imprinted Promotional Products – Over 500,000 different promotional products to choose from! Everything from caps, mugs, shirts, pens, mouse pads, key fobs, clip boards, signs, stickers, magnets, and just about any imprinted thing that you can imagine, we do. What better way to reach your customers than to put something into their hands that reminds them to call you. Visit our dedicated imprinted products site today and find what you need: www.mikefrench. espwebsite.com, or call us and find out how imprinted products can fit into your marketing strategy.
Industry Trade Magazine – Automotive Recycler’s ToolBox – Why do we produce the ToolBox Magazine? The short answer is most salvage yard owners don’t attend industry events and trade shows and most recyclers aren’t computerized. The According to an ARA study, most auto recycler companies aren’t computerized and don’t receive industry information electronically. The Auto Recycler’s ToolBox Magazine® is a way to reach these salvage yard owners who are out of touch. The Auto
Recycler’s ToolBox Magazine is designed to be an “Auto Recycler Trade Show in Print.®” It gives an industry trade-show-like experience and delivers industry related information and information about products and services.
- The ToolBox does double duty… First — Every edition of the ToolBox Magazine delivers the ‘Automotive Recycler Trade Show Experience’ to those who do not attend industry events & trade shows. Second — The ToolBox Magazine reinforces the ‘Automotive Recycler Trade Show Experience’ for those who do attend industry events & trade shows.
- The ToolBox includes helpful industry related articles – Educational and instructional “how-to articles” are written by auto recycler professionals, industry leaders and trade show speakers. They gladly and passionately “give away the farm” each time they write. They bring that same trade-show event enthusiasm, instruction and know-how to the written page in the form of instructive “how-to” articles. We are very fortunate to have former Automotive Recycler Association (ARA) presidents and many other industry experts as regular authors. You will also find industry related news, announcements and information about critical industry related legislative issues.
- The ToolBox showcases industry products and services – The same companies who exhibit their products and services at industry events and trade shows are present in the ToolBox. You will find the latest industry related services, software programs, computers & high-tech products, top industry consultants, yard tools, equipment and machinery, to help you run your successful auto recycling business.
- The ToolBox is distributed free worldwide – The ToolBox is mailed free to approximately 12,000 recyclers in the USA and Canada. An electronic version is blasted around the world via an opt-in email list and copies are distributed free at industry trade shows and events.
What our customers say about the ToolBox Magazine
- Amanda Zmolek, Copart – “Advertising with the Auto Recycler’s ToolBox has been great for us. The well-defined target market and personalized service from the team at Mike French & Co. make it an easy choice. I look forward to reading the magazine too!”
- Jay Svendsen, Auto Data Direct – “We prefer using the Toolbox for our advertizing. We have run ads in over a dozen publications and the Toolbox ads over the last 2 years have generated over 70 percent of all our advertizing responses by new customers. Thanks to Mike and his staff for putting together a magazine where customers respond to ads.”
- Harmony French – Harmony is general manager of Mike French & Co. Inc., based out of Lynden, WA. She has had the privilege of working with the Automotive Recycling industry for 20 years. Making auto recyclers their niche since 1982, MF&CO has been able to perfect their knowledge to serve this industry and help many recyclers boost their business’ bottom line. When not helping recyclers with their direct mail campaigns and marketing needs, Harmony enjoys spending time outdoors in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her kids and working in her garden.
- Mike French – Mike is founder and president of Mike French & Company, Inc. He is the author of seven books, two of them written expressly for the auto recycling industry: “How to Advertise Your Automotive Recycling Yard, or Any Business”and “MORE How to Advertise Your Automotive Recycling Yard, or Any Business”. A compilation of Mike’s Published articles from his vast career as a master marketer. A powerful tool for all types of business owners, sales reps and advertising executives to grow a better business. Both books are available through Amazon.
Here’s what others say about Mike French:
- “Mike French is always the person that I recommend to business owners seeking help doing promotions of any kind and he has been for decades. If you are engaged in building a salvage business, or any other kind of business, call Mike! – Ron Sturgeon, RDS Consulting
- “I have known Mike French for over 30 years and have seen a multitude of companies use him for their advertising needs. I especially appreciate that Mike goes the extra mile to make sure a business’s advertising dollars are not wasted.” – Jim Counts, Count’s Consulting
- “I have found Mike to be Industry Expert on helping our companies market to a vast untapped world of potential customers.” – Herb Lieberman, ARA Past President“
- “Motivating, encouraging, insightful and results driven are words that come to mind when Mike French is mentioned. I have been associated with Mike for over twenty years and every time I have been around him or heard him speak it has been a positive and helpful opportunity. Mike is a proven expert in his field. When he speaks we should all be listening.” – Dr. Stephen J. Mason, Managing Broker, Windermere Real Estate
- “Mike’s business insight of marketing in the professional automotive recycling industry is second to none.” – Michael Wilson, Former ARA CEO
- “Mike helped me craft a USP (Unique Selling Proposition) then a targeted plan to reach prospects that yielded year over year unprecedented growth for decades. And he made it simple.” – Carol Roedder, Former owner of Modern Imports
- “Mike shares the owner’s dreams of becoming financially independent, building a happy, successful, and rewarding life, with a clear message; ‘your job is to sell to your customer and you can do it.’” – Ginny Whelan, the first woman President, Automotive Recyclers Association.
Harmony French: 1-800-238-3934 – email@example.com – www.mikefrench.com